For the purposes of this part, the term:
(1) “Alley Rehabilitation Project” means the capital project designated as District Department of Transportation capital project CEL21C in the District’s capital improvement program.
(2) “Buyer agency” means a District department, office, or agency that places an order for goods or services using funds appropriated for a capital project pursuant to a memorandum of understanding.
(3) “Capital project” shall have the same meaning as provided in § 1-201.03(8).
(4) “Chief Financial Officer” means the Chief Financial Officer of the District of Columbia.
(4A) "Encumbered" means committed to pay for goods or services ordered but not yet received.
(5) “Fund” means the Capital Project Support Fund established by § 1-325.152.
(6) “Memorandum of understanding” means an agreement between District departments, offices, or agencies authorized pursuant to § 1-301.01(k)(1) to provide goods or services for the benefit of a capital project with payment to be made with funds appropriated for that capital project.
(7) “OCFO” means the Office of the Chief Financial Officer of the District of Columbia established by § 1-204.24a(a).
(7A) "Pre-encumbered" means held, but not yet committed, to pay for goods or services that are expected to be, but have not yet been, ordered.
(8) “Seller agency” means a District department, office, or agency that receives a transfer of funds appropriated for a capital project to provide goods or services related to that project pursuant to a memorandum of understanding.
This section is referenced in § 1-325.154.
Effect of Amendments
The 2015 amendment by D.C. Law 21-36 rewrote the section.
For temporary (90 day) addition, see § 1041 of Fiscal Year 2010 Budget Support Emergency Act of 2009 (D.C. Act 18-187, August 26, 2009, 56 DCR 7374).
For temporary (90 day) addition, see § 1261 of Fiscal Year 2010 Budget Support Second Emergency Act of 2009 (D.C. Act 18-207, October 15, 2009, 56 DCR 8234).
For temporary (90 day) addition, see § 1261 of Fiscal Year Budget Support Congressional Review Emergency Amendment Act of 2009 (D.C. Act 18-260, January 4, 2010, 57 DCR 345).
For temporary (90 days) amendment of this section, see § 8042(a) of the Fiscal Year 2016 Budget Support Emergency Act of 2015 (D.C. Act 21-127, July 27, 2015, 62 DCR 10201).
Short title: Section 1260 of D.C. Law 18-111 provided that subtitle AA of title I of the act may be cited as the “Capital Project Support Fund Establishment Act of 2009”.
Short title: Section 1290 of D.C. Law 18-111 provided that subtitle DD of title I of the act may be cited as the “DCPL Capital Project Fund Designation Act of 2009”.
Section 1291 of D.C. Law 18-111 provided:
“Sec.1291. District of Columbia Public Library capital funds. All capital funds for the District of Columbia Public Library shall be separated by individual library project with available balances for each project and funding priority shall be given to wards where no renovation project exceeding $2.5 million in value has been undertaken since fiscal year 2006.”