(b) Annually thereafter, the public fund shall report as part of the annual report required under § 1-909.02(b)(14), the following:
(1) All investments sold, redeemed, divested, or withdrawn in compliance with § 1-336.03(a);
(2) All prohibited investments under § 1-336.03(b);
(3) Any progress made under § 1-336.03(e);
(4) A list of all publicly-traded securities held directly by the public fund; and
(5) A list of any investments held by the public fund that would have been divested under § 1-336.03(a), but for § 1-336.03(d), including a statement of the reasons why a sale or transfer of the investments is inconsistent with the fiduciary responsibilities of the District of Columbia Retirement Board, and the circumstances under which the District of Columbia Retirement Board anticipates that it will sell, transfer, or reduce the investments.