(a) This part shall apply to all new construction and substantial improvement projects located within the Anacostia Waterfront Development Zone, as defined in § 2-1226.04:
(1) That are District-owned or District instrumentality-owned;
(2) Where at least 15% of a project’s total cost is District-financed or District instrumentality-financed; or
(3) That include a gift, lease, or sale from District-owned or District instrumentality-owned property to a private entity.
(b) The requirements of § 2-1226.36 shall not apply to projects which, as of October 23, 2012, have:
(1) Applied for a first building permit; or
(2) Submitted a complete stormwater management plan to DDOE.
This section is referenced in § 2-1226.36.
Effect of Amendments
The 2012 amendment by D.C. Law 19-192 rewrote the section.