For the purposes of this part, the term:
(1) “Administrator” means the superintendent of the secure juvenile residential facility, or the director of the facility under the control of the Department of Youth Rehabilitation Services, or any designees thereof, including medical and correctional staff.
(2) “Confined” means housed, detained, or serving a commitment in a secure juvenile residential facility or other facility under the control of the Department of Youth Rehabilitation Services.
(3) “Labor” means the period of time before a birth during which contractions are of sufficient frequency, intensity, and duration to bring about effacement and progressive dilation of the cervix and shall include any medical condition in which a woman is sent or brought to a medical facility for the purpose of delivering her baby.
(4) “Medical facility” shall include a hospital, birthing center, or clinic.
(5) “Postpartum recovery” means a period of recovery following childbirth or miscarriage or termination of a pregnancy as determined by a physician to be medically necessary for healing.
(6) “Restraints” means any device used to control or bind the movement of a person’s body or limbs.
(7) “Secure juvenile residential facility” shall have the same meaning as provided in § 22-2603.01(7).