(a) By October 1, 2013, the Mayor shall create a comprehensive resource guide for families who come into contact with the child welfare or juvenile justice systems. The guide shall include:
(1) A clear explanation of the rights and responsibilities of children and families;
(2) The role of District agencies, including the:
(A) Child and Family Services Agency;
(B) Department of Youth Rehabilitation Services;
(C) Department of Mental Health; and
(D) Department of Health Care Finance;
(3) The role of the courts;
(4) District government and non-governmental resources related to behavioral health, including contact information; and
(5) Websites for District government agencies and nongovernment resources related to behavioral health.
(b) The resource guide shall be:
(1) Made publicly available on the Internet;
(2) Updated as necessary, along with updates of the information described in subsection (a)(4) and (5) of this section; and
(3) Made available to other District agencies for distribution.
For temporary (90 days) amendment of D.C. Law 19-141, § 601, see § 4112 of the Fiscal Year 2014 Budget Support Emergency Act of 2013 (D.C. Act 20-130, July 30, 2013, 60 DCR 11384, 20 DCSTAT 1827).
For temporary (90 days) amendment of D.C. Law 19-141, § 601, see § 4112 of the Fiscal Year 2014 Budget Support Congressional Review Emergency Act of 2013 (D.C. Act 20-204, October 17, 2013, 60 DCR 15341, 20 DCSTAT 2311).
Section 4111 of D.C. Law 20-61 provided that Subtitle K of Title IV of the act may be cited as the “South Capitol Street Memorial Amendment Act of 2013”.
Section 601 of D.C. Law 19-141 originally provided that the act shall apply upon the inclusion of its fiscal effect in an approved budget and financial plan. Section 601 of D.C. Law 19-141, as amended by D.C. Law 19-168, § 7004, provided that the applicability of only §§ 302(b)(1), 304, and 502(a) are contingent upon the inclusion of their fiscal effect in an approved budget and financial plan.
Section 601 of D.C. Law 19-141, as amended by D.C. Law 20-61, § 4112, provided that §§ 302(b)(1)(A) and (C) and 304(b)(1)(D) of D.C. Law 19-141 shall apply to public charter schools upon the inclusion of their fiscal effect in an approved budget and financial plan, as certified by the Chief Financial Officer to the Budget Director of the Council in a certification published by the Council in the District of Columbia Register. Section 302(b)(1)(A) of D.C. Law 19-141 added § 38-203(i)(A-i); Section 302(b)(1)(C) of D.C. Law 19-141 added § 38-203(i)(B-i); and Section 304(b)(1)(D) of D.C. Law 19-141 added 5 DCMR § A2103(c)(6). Section 502(a) of D.C. Law 19-141 is no longer contingent upon funding.