(a) The Department shall provide the following services to certified business enterprises:
(1) Specialized programs to assist certified business enterprises in securing capital and repairing damaged credit;
(2) Informational seminars on securing credit and loans; and
(3) Access to non-traditional financing sources, as well as traditional lending sources.
(b) The Department shall:
(1) Develop a catalog of on-line survival and growth tools and resources that certified business enterprises can access through the Internet or other organizations;
(2) Enter into a memorandum of understanding with a third-party vendor to provide expert consulting and education to assist certified businesses enterprises at risk of failure, including certified business enterprises that are considering filing for bankruptcy;
(3) Develop a formal listing of financing options for business enterprises;
(4) Deliver services that assist workers who become unemployed due to economic fluctuations to begin new businesses; and
(5) Enter into a memorandum of understanding with a third-party vendor to provide one-on-one counseling with potential borrowers to improve financial presentations to lenders.