(a)(1) Within 10 days after the Administrator authorizes the use of restraints pursuant to § 24-276.02(b), § 24-276.02(c), or § 24-276.02(d), the Administrator shall submit a written statement to the Director of the Department of Corrections in the case of confined women explaining the extraordinary circumstances and the reasons the use of restraints were necessary.
(2) The written statement must not include personal identifying information of the confined woman on whom restraints were used.
(b) Beginning January 1, 2016, and on an annual basis thereafter, the Department of Corrections shall provide the following information to the Council:
(1) The number of pregnant women in the custody of the Department of Corrections during the reporting period;
(2) The number of pregnant women on whom restraints that were not the least restrictive means necessary were used;
(3) The number of times restraints were used on each pregnant woman;
(4) For each use of restraints on a pregnant woman, the duration of time that restraints were used; and
(5) For each use of restraints on a pregnant woman, whether restraints were used because of:
(A) Risk of flight;
(B) Risk of injury to the pregnant woman; or
(C) Risk of injury to other persons.