(a) Until March 31, 2021, the Commission shall file quarterly reports with the Council that provide a summary of activities during the prior quarter.
(b) Before March 31, 2021, the Commission shall file a report with the Council that includes:
(1) A summary and copy of all recommendations for reforms to criminal statutes developed by the Commission during the previous calendar year;
(2) A summary and copy of comments received from the Advisory Group during the previous calendar year and their disposition;
(3) A summary of other Commission activities during the previous calendar year;
(4) A description of any problems discovered with prior Commission work or changes to prior work that are necessary due to legislative changes or court rulings;
(5) A description of any issues that could delay or prevent the Commission from timely fulfilling its statutory duties; and
(6) A work plan and schedule, or revisions to an existing work plan and schedule, for carrying out the responsibilities of the Commission to meet statutory requirements.
(c) Before March 31, 2022, and annually thereafter, the Commission shall file an annual report with the Council of its activities during the previous calendar year.
Expiration of Law
Section 3127 of D.C. Law 21-160 provided that this section shall expire on October 1, 2018.