For the purposes of this chapter, the term:
(1) "Commission" means the Commission on Nightlife and Culture established in § 3-664(a).
(2) "Creative industry" means the music, performing arts, and visual arts industries.
(3) "Creative space" means an area open to the public for encouraging work in and the exhibiting of creative industries.
(4) "Director" means the Director of the Office of Nightlife and Culture.
(5) "Member" means a member of the Commission.
(6) "Nightlife establishment" means an establishment that is open to the public for entertainment or leisure and conducts business between the hours of 5 p.m. and 2 a.m. during weekdays and anytime during weekends. The term "nightlife establishment" includes bars, entertainment venues, clubs, theatres, sports, recreation and entertainment venues, art galleries, and restaurants.
(7) "Office" means the Office of Nightlife and Culture established in § 3-662(a).
(8) "Workplace conditions" means the physical conditions and mental demands that affect workers in nightlife establishments.