(a) The Mayor shall develop a plan for the delivery of workforce development services for the summer youth jobs program required by § 32-241(a)(1).
(b) The Mayor shall develop a plan for the delivery of workforce development services for the out-of-school year-round employment program required by § 32-241(a)(3).
(c) The plans required by this section shall include the following components:
(1) Stated objectives of the program;
(2) Quantitative and qualitative output and outcome measurements and the proposed evaluation mechanisms;
(3) A review of the previous year’s programmatic implementation and an analysis of what strategies have worked and what strategies have not worked with regards to achieving the programmatic goals;
(4) A full budget narrative, including a delineation of funding for youth connected to traditional academic institutions and youth who are disconnected from any academic institution;
(5) A delineation of the specific roles that the nonprofit sectors and government sectors play as they relate to policies, procedures, and specific services to be offered to youth requesting workforce development services;
(6) A strategy to link workforce development programming with academic objectives;
(7) A strategy to link youth workforce development programming with local employers’ current and projected workforce needs; and
(8) A strategy to identify all potential obstacles to employment success for participating youth and connect the youth to additional support services as needed.
(d) In the development of the plans required by this section, the Mayor shall consult with youth workforce development stakeholders, experts, and providers.
(e) Within 120 days of September 24, 2010, the Mayor shall submit the plans required by this section to the Council for its approval. Upon approval by the Council, the Mayor shall implement the plans.
For temporary (90 day) addition, see § 2232(b) of Fiscal Year 2011 Budget Support Emergency Act of 2010 (D.C. Act 18-463, July 2, 2010, 57 DCR 6542).