(a) The CFO, pursuant to Title I of the District of Columbia Administrative Procedure Act, approved October 21, 1968 (82 Stat. 1204; D.C. Official Code § 2-501 et seq.), shall by January 2021, issue rules to implement the provisions of this subchapter.
(b) The rules issued by the CFO pursuant to subsection (a) of this section shall include:
(1) Minimum standards under § 36-641.09(b);
(2) Standards for conducting inspections of game of skill machines for compliance with industry standards;
(3) Standards for inspecting licensed establishments for compliance with this subchapter;
(4) Minimum and maximum payment amounts for playing game of skill machines;
(5) The maximum amount of allowable winnings per game;
(6) Requirements relating to how fees and taxes are to be remitted;
(7) The method of accounting to be used by a licensed establishment where a game of skill machine is authorized;
(8) Methods of age verification;
(9) Types of records that shall be required to be maintained by a licensee;
(10) Posting requirements;
(11) Advertising guidelines, including specific language concerning individuals under the age of 18;
(13) Internal control standards for game of skill machines.
For temporary (90 days) creation of this section, see § 2(b) of Revised Game of Skill Machines Consumer Protections Congressional Review Emergency Amendment Act of 2021 (D.C. Act 24-16, Feb. 26, 2021, 68 DCR 002559).