(a) The Public Charter School Board shall oversee the Task Force, which shall be comprised of the following members, or their designees:
(1) The Mayor;
(2) The Chairman of the Council;
(3) The Deputy Mayor for Education;
(4) The State Superintendent of Education;
(5) The Chairperson of the Public Charter School Board;
(6) The Executive Director of the Public Charter School Board; and
(7) The Chief Financial Officer for the District of Columbia.
(b) The following shall serve as advisory members of the Task Force;
(1) The chief financial officers, or their designees, of at least 6 public charter schools, representing a range of enrollment, grade levels, and geographic location;
(2) Professionals in the field of public charter school financing;
(3) Representatives from public charter school advocacy groups; and
(4) Other individuals considered necessary or beneficial by the Public Charter School Board.
For temporary (90 day) addition, see § 4022 of Fiscal Year 2010 Budget Support Emergency Act of 2009 (D.C. Act 18-187, August 26, 2009, 56 DCR 7374).
For temporary (90 day) addition, see § 4022 of Fiscal Year 2010 Budget Support Second Emergency Act of 2009 (D.C. Act 18-207, October 15, 2009, 56 DCR 8234).
For temporary (90 day) addition, see § 4022 of Fiscal Year Budget Support Congressional Review Emergency Amendment Act of 2009 (D.C. Act 18-260, January 4, 2010, 57 DCR 345).