The Superintendent of Schools shall develop a Special Education Reform Plan (“Reform Plan”) which shall include the following:
(1) Measurable goals;
(2) Timelines for deliverables;
(3) Roles and responsibilities of all District agencies that provide special education related services;
(4) Proposed legislative initiatives;
(5) Targeted savings activities for fiscal years 2003 through 2005; and
(6) Continued review and input from Task Force members.
This section is referenced in § 38-2552.
For temporary (90 day) addition, see § 4 of Special Education Task Force Establishment Second Congressional Review Emergency Act of 2003 (D.C. Act 15-232, November 25, 2003, 50 DCR 10729).