(a) The DCSAA shall hear and decide complaints:
(1) Related to its membership standards;
(2) Arising under the DCSAA handbook; or
(3) Related to participant eligibility arising between a DCPS and non-DCPS member school participating in a DCSAA-sanctioned competition or arising between a member school and non-member school participating in a DCSAA-sanctioned competition.
(b) The parties to a complaint shall comply with DCSAA requests for information related to the allegations in the complaint.
(c) The DCSAA shall issue written findings in support of any decision issued pursuant to this section.
(d) Nothing in this section shall be construed as authorizing the DCSAA to hear or decide:
(1) Appeals from participant eligibility decisions issued by a member school or LEA; or
(2) Complaints wherein the parties have failed to exhaust existing administrative remedies.
(e) A party may appeal a DCSAA decision issued under this section to an athletic appeals panel.
Applicability of D.C. Law 21-263: § 301 of D.C. Law 21-263 provided that the creation of this section by § 112 of D.C. Law 21-263 is subject to the inclusion of the law’s fiscal effect in an approved budget and financial plan. Therefore that amendment has not been implemented.