The Mayor shall include in the reports to the Council pursuant to § 6-1054, analyses of the need, means, and methods of further assisting income qualified elderly tenants, tenants with disabilities, teachers of the District of Columbia Public Schools or a District of Columbia Public Charter School, and low-income tenants to pay their rent. The report shall consider:
(1) The income and any other criteria that shall be used to determine which tenants qualify for the program;
(2) The rent that qualified households shall pay;
(3) The number and the allocation of units to be included in any set-aside;
(4) The extent to which the program should incorporate any District affordable housing program and any federal affordable housing program available in the District;
(5) The reporting requirements which should be imposed on housing providers subject to this subchapter and on qualified tenants to ensure that the program is effective.
Homestead housing preservation, “low-income persons” defined, see § 42-2103.
Housing Finance Agency, assisted housing projects, eligibility for rent supplements, see § 42-2703.08.