The Mayor may refuse to issue, renew, or transfer a license in a name that:
(1) Is misleading or would constitute false advertising;
(2) Implies a partnership, association, or corporation when a partnership, association, or corporation does not exist;
(3) Includes the name of a salesperson;
(4) Is in violation of law;
(5) Is a name which has been used by any person whose license has been suspended;
(6) Includes the name of a person not otherwise licensed; or
(7) Is a name which is deceptively similar to a name used by any other licensee.
1981 Ed., § 47-2853.185.