The Mayor, or the CFO pursuant to § 47-351.02(c), shall calculate a financial score for each eligible financial institution. For each bid solicitation, the Mayor, or the CFO pursuant to § 47-351.02(c), shall decide how much weight and how many points to give each of the following elements to calculate the financial score:
(1) Investment and deposit bids based on the rate of return that a bidder offers;
(2) Financial services bids based on the cost of service;
(3) All bids based on an assessment of risk and financial condition;
(4) All bids based on the capacity of a bidder to perform and prior performance record; and
(5) Any other criteria required to evaluate a bid.
1981 Ed., § 47-351.6.
See Historical and Statutory Notes following § 47-351.01.