(a) There is established a Stakeholder Council, which shall consist of the following members:
(1) The Deputy Mayor for Public Safety and Justice;
(2) The Chief of MPD;
(3) The Chief Medical Examiner;
(4) The Attorney General;
(5) The United States Attorney for the District of Columbia;
(6) The Director of the Public Defender Service for the District of Columbia;
(7) The Federal Public Defender for the District of Columbia;
(8) The Director of the Department of Health;
(9) The Chief of the Fire and Emergency Medical Services Department;
(10) The Director of the Department; and
(11) The head of any other government agency that regularly utilizes the forensic science services of the Department.
(b) The chairperson of the Judiciary Committee of the Council of the District of Columbia shall be an ex officio, non-voting member of the Stakeholder Council.
(c) The members listed in subsection (a) of this section shall not be represented by a designee.
(d) The chairperson of the Stakeholder Council shall be the Deputy Mayor for Public Safety and Justice. In his or her absence, the Attorney General shall be the chairperson.
(e) The Stakeholder Council shall meet no fewer than 2 times per year. The chairperson shall fix the time and place of the meetings.