(a) The Mayor shall publish online, at least once per month, the following data related to each collision that occurred in the preceding month:
(1) The date and time of the collision;
(2) The type of motor vehicle or motor vehicles involved in the collision;
(3) The location, by ward and block or intersection, of the collision;
(4) The Police Service Area in which the collision occurred;
(5) The number of fatalities or injuries that result from the collision, disaggregated as follows:
(A) The number of motorists killed;
(B) The number of motorists injured;
(C) The number of passengers killed;
(D) The number of passengers injured;
(E) The number of bicyclists killed;
(F) The number of bicyclists injured;
(G) The number of pedestrians killed;
(H) The number of pedestrians injured;
(6) Available demographic information about the person or persons involved in the collision, which shall be aggregated and describe any injuries sustained in the collision using the term "minor", "serious", "critical", or "fatal"; provided, that the Mayor shall not publish any personal information, including:
(A) A person's name, address, photograph, or social security number;
(B) Individually identifiable health information, as that term is defined in 45 C.F.R. § 160.103; and
(C) Any other information that could be used, on its own or in combination with other information, to identify, contact, or locate a person involved in a collision.[; and]
(7) As identified in MPD's crash report, the apparent human factor or factors that contributed to the collision, such as intoxication, driver inattention or distraction, speeding, or failure to yield.
(8) Not Funded.
(b) If complete data about a collision is not available at the time of publication, the Mayor shall publish online the information that is available at the time of publication, and update the data as additional information becomes available.
Applicability of D.C. Law 23-158: § 14 of D.C. Law 23-158 provided that the change made to this section by § 7(a) of D.C. Law 23-158 is subject to the inclusion of the law’s fiscal effect in an approved budget and financial plan. Therefore that amendment has not been implemented.