For the purposes of this subchapter, the term:
(1) "DDOT" means the District Department of Transportation
(2) "DPW" means the Department of Public Works
(3) "Golden Triangle BID" shall have the same meaning as provided in § 2-1215.52(b).
(4) "Passenger loading zone" means a curbside street space designated on either a part-time or a full-time basis to permit vehicles to stop to load and unload passengers, either exclusively or concurrently with other uses.
(5) "Prohibited pick-up and drop-off area" means a curbside street space designated near a passenger loading zone in which vehicles are prohibited from picking up and dropping off passengers during designated hours.