(a) A private vehicle-for-hire operator shall:
(1) Accept only rides booked through a private vehicle-for-hire company’s digital dispatch and shall not solicit or accept street hails;
(2) Use the trade dress required by § 50-301.29d at any time that the operator is logged into a private vehicle-for-hire company’s digital dispatch;
(3) Possess a valid driver’s license issued by the District of Columbia, the State of Maryland, or the Commonwealth of Virginia;
(4) Possess proof of personal motor vehicle insurance for the motor vehicle used as a private vehicle-for-hire; and
(5) Be at least 21 years of age.
(b) If an accident occurs involving a motor vehicle that is logged into the private vehicle-for-hire’s digital dispatch, the private vehicle-for-hire operator or company shall provide law enforcement officials and insurance representatives with proof of the insurance required by § 50-301.29c.