(a) No person while operating a commercial motor vehicle shall:
(1) Fail to slow down and stop before reaching a railroad crossing to check that railroad tracks are clear of an approaching train;
(2) Fail to leave sufficient space to drive through a railroad crossing without stopping;
(3) Fail to obey a traffic control device or the directions of an enforcement official at a railroad crossing;
(4) Fail to negotiate a railroad crossing because of insufficient undercarriage clearance;
(5) Violate an out-of-service order, or
(6) Have an alcohol concentration of 0.04 grams or more per 100 milliliters of blood, per 210 liters of breath, or per 67 milliliters of urine.
(b) Any person found in violation of any provision of subsection (a) of this section shall be fined $300 for each offense, but no traffic points shall be assessed.