(a) Pursuant to § 50-921.37, the Council approves the expansion of the DC Circulator to and from Rossyln Metro station in Arlington, Virginia, once it assumes the route for the Georgetown Metro Connection.
(b) No later than 6 months after the initiation of service authorized in subsection (a) of this section, the Mayor shall submit to the Council a report for this route. The report shall include:
(1) The overall ridership statistics;
(2) The passenger origin and destination statistics;
(3) The bus stop utilization rates;
(4) The operating and capital costs;
(5) The impact of DC Circulator expansion on the finances and viability of WMATA Metrobus routes;
(6) The WMATA estimates for the cost of extending Metrobus route 38B to Dupont Circle; and
(7) The WMATA estimates for the cost of adding new Metrobus service between the Rosslyn Metro station and Dupont Circle, with buses operating at intervals similar to buses of the DC Circulator route authorized under this section.