To the extent practicable and as pertaining to the economic enhancement of the District of Columbia, the Authority shall work cooperatively with the development of annual workplans and budgets for the following:
(1) Office of the Deputy Mayor for Planning and Economic Development;
(2) Department of Housing and Community Development;
(3) Department of General Services;
(4) National Capital Revitalization Corporation;
(5) Community Development Corporations; and
(6) Business Improvement Districts.
(7) The Department of Buildings.
This section is referenced in § 4-756.01.
Effect of Amendments
The 2012 amendment by D.C. Law 19-171 substituted “Department of General Services” for “Office of Property Management” in (3).
Applicability of D.C. Law 23-269: § 601 of D.C. Law 23-269 provided that the change made to this section by § 501(a)(1) of D.C. Law 23-269 is subject to the inclusion of the law’s fiscal effect in an approved budget and financial plan. Therefore that amendment has not been implemented.
For temporary (90-day) addition of section, see § 25 of the District of Columbia Housing Authority Emergency Act of 1999 (D.C. Act 13-259, February 9, 2000, 47 DCR 1129).
For temporary (90-day) addition of section, see § 25 of the District of Columbia Housing Authority Congressional Review Emergency Act of 2000 (D.C. Act 13-346, June 5, 2000, 47 DCR 4980).