(a) The District of Columbia Housing Authority ("Authority") shall not obligate or expend any money from capital project DHA21C unless the expenditure, or planned expenditure in the case of an obligation, is part of a proposed spending plan submitted by the Authority to the Mayor, to the Council, and to the chairperson of the Council committee with oversight of the District of Columbia Housing Authority.
(b) Each proposed spending plan submitted by the Authority to the Mayor shall include detailed information on each project for which the Authority proposes to expend funds from capital project DHA21C. At a minimum, the information provided for a project shall include:
(1) The proposed location of the project;
(2) A detailed proposed scope of the project;
(3) A detailed proposed line-item budget for the project;
(4) A detailed proposed timeline for the project; and
(5) A statement of whether the implementation of the proposed project will require the relocation of tenants and, if such relocation is required, a detailed proposed relocation plan.
(c)(1) For each solicitation of a contract valued at $100,000 or more that is funded with money from capital project DHA21C, the Authority shall:
(A) Award preferences to certified business enterprises as provided in § 2-218.43; and
(B) Exercise its contracting and procurement authority for contracts funded by capital project DHA21C so as to meet, on an annual basis, the goals of procuring and contracting at least 50% of the dollar volume of such contracts ("CBE dollar volume") with certified business enterprises and at least 50% of the CBE dollar volume with small business enterprises.
(2) For the purposes of this subsection, the term:
(A) "Certified business enterprise" shall have the meaning set forth in § 2-218.02(1D).
(B) "Small business enterprise" shall have the meaning set forth in § 2-218.02(16).