The ordinances, rules, and regulations of said late Board of Health contained in the report mentioned in § 7-174 and printed in the said Executive Document therein mentioned, namely:
(1) “An ordinance to amend an ordinance to prevent domestic animals from running at large within the Cities of Washington and Georgetown, passed by the Board of Health May 19, 1871”;
(2) “An ordinance to prevent the sale of unwholesome food, in the Cities of Washington and Georgetown”;
(3) “An ordinance to provide for the inspection of streets, food, livestock, fish and other marine products, in the Cities of Washington and Georgetown, and to define the duties of Inspectors and other officers of the Board of Health”;
(4) “An ordinance to amend § 10 of the Code so as to read”;
(5) “An ordinance to amend an ordinance passed May 13, 1873, to read as follows”;
(6) “An ordinance to prevent committing or creating nuisances in or about public urinal or urinals located within the Cities of Washington and Georgetown”;
(7) “Rules and regulations in regard to smallpox”;
(8) Regulations and ordinances cited in paragraphs (1) through (7) of this section are legalized and made valid; and the penalties therein provided respectively for violations thereof, may be imposed and enforced for the violations of the same respectively as provided by § 27 of the ordinances passed November 19, 1875.
1981 Ed., § 6-111.
1973 Ed., § 6-112.