The Ombudsman Program shall implement innovative strategies and tools to maximize its outreach to consumers, including provision of the following accessible information sources and services:
(1) A toll-free 1-800 telephone number that operates in the District metropolitan area;
(2) A website on the Internet;
(3) In-person counseling;
(4) Establishing relationships with organizations in each ward of the city to provide outreach and receive referrals;
(5) Active liaison, partnership, and information sharing with community, consumer, health, disability, religious, ethnic-based organizations, and other organizations; and
(6) A one-page, easy-to-read flyer describing the Ombudsman Program’s services that shall be available to the public.