(a) A licensee shall comply with all limits and conditions of the license.
(b) A licensee shall notify the Chief in writing:
(1) Immediately upon discovery of the loss, theft, or destruction of the license and include the circumstances of the loss, theft, or destruction, if known; and
(2) Within 30 days after a change in the licensee’s name or address as it appears on the license.
(c) A licensee shall have on or about his or her person each time the pistol is carried in the District:
(1) The license; and
(2) The registration certificate for the pistol being carried, issued pursuant to this unit.
(d) If a law enforcement officer initiates an investigative stop of a licensee carrying a concealed pistol pursuant to § 22-4506, the licensee, and any other licensee carrying a concealed pistol pursuant to § 22-4506 who is with the stopped licensee at the time of the investigative stop, shall:
(1) Disclose to the officer that he or she is carrying a concealed pistol;
(2) Present the license and registration certificate;
(3) Identify the location of the concealed pistol; and
(4) Comply with all lawful orders and directions from the officer, including allowing a pat down of his or her person and permitting the law enforcement officer to take possession of the pistol for so long as is necessary for the safety of the officer or the public.
(e) The duties set forth in this section are in addition to any other requirements imposed by this unit or applicable law.
(f) In addition to any other penalty provided by law, a person who violates this section shall be subject to revocation of his or her license.