(a) There is established as a special fund the Private Security Camera Incentive Fund ("Fund"), which shall be administered by the Mayor in accordance with subsections (c) and (d) of this section.
(b) Revenue from the following sources shall be deposited in the Fund:
(1) Funds appropriated by the District;
(3) Donations from the public; and
(4) Donations from private entities.
(c) Money in the Fund shall be used to implement the Private Security Camera Incentive Program ("Program"), including:
(1) Providing rebates to eligible participants;
(2) Providing vouchers to eligible participants; and
(3) Appropriate overhead or administrative expenses related to the Program and the Fund.
(d)(1) The money deposited into the Fund, and interest earned, shall not revert to the unrestricted fund balance of the General Fund of the District of Columbia at the end of a fiscal year, or at any other time.
(2) Subject to authorization in an approved budget and financial plan, any funds appropriated in the Fund shall be continually available without regard to fiscal year limitation.