(a) A copy of an environmental covenant shall be provided by the persons designated by the agency and in the manner required by the environmental agency to:
(1) Each person that signed the covenant;
(2) Each person holding a recorded interest in the real property subject to the covenant;
(3) Each person in possession of the real property subject to the covenant;
(4) Each municipality or other unit of local government in which real property subject to the covenant is located; and
(5) Any other person the environmental agency requires.
(b) The validity of a covenant is not affected by failure to provide a copy of the covenant as required under this section.
Uniform Law: This section is based upon § 6 of the Uniform Environmental Covenants Act.