§ 1–1163.11. Specific requirements for statements of organization.
In addition to the statement of organization set forth in § 1-1163.07, each political committee, political action committee, and independent expenditure committee shall also file the following information with the Director of Campaign Finance within 10 days after the political committee's organization:
(1) The names, addresses, and relationships of affiliated organizations;
(2) The area, scope, or jurisdiction of the political committee;
(3) The name, address, office sought, and party affiliation of:
(A) Any candidate whom the committee is supporting; and
(B) Any other individual, if any, whom the committee is supporting for election to any public office whatever; or, if the committee is supporting the entire ticket of any party, the name of the party; or, if the committee is supporting or opposing any initiative or referendum, the summary statement and short title of the initiative or referendum, prepared in accordance with § 1-1001.16; or, if the committee is supporting or opposing any recall measure, the name and office of the public official whose recall is sought or opposed in accordance with § 1-1001.17;
(4) A statement whether the political committee, political action committee, or independent expenditure committee is a continuing one; and
(5) The plan for the disposition of residual funds which will be made in the event of dissolution.