§ 1–350.01. Definitions.
For the purposes of this subchapter, the term:
(1) “Central Collection Unit” means the Central Collection Unit established within the Office of Finance and Treasury of the Office of the Chief Financial Officer to implement this subchapter.
(2) “Delinquent debt” means any financial obligation owed by a person to a District agency that remains unpaid more than 90 days after it was due; provided, that the term shall not include tax debts or child-support debts.
(3) “Delinquent Debt Fund” or “Fund” means the Delinquent Debt Fund established by § 1-350.04.
(4) “District agency” means any District office, department, or agency, including independent agencies, but not including the District of Columbia Water and Sewer Authority.
(5) “Person” means any natural person, trust, corporation, limited liability corporation, partnership, limited liability partnership, or any other business organization.