§ 10–1801. Definitions.
For the purposes of this chapter, the term:
(1) “Chief Financial Officer” means the Chief Financial Officer established pursuant to § 1-204.24a.
(2) “Contribution period” means the period of time beginning on July 1, 2012, and ending on June 30, 2017.
(2A)(A) “Cost-of-living adjustment” means an amount, for any calendar year, equal to the maximum dollar amount set forth in § 10-1804(a)(1) multiplied by the difference between the CPI for the preceding calendar year and the CPI for the calendar year beginning January 1, 2011, divided by the CPI for the calendar year beginning January 1, 2011.
(B) For the purposes of this paragraph, the CPI for any calendar year is the average of the CPI for the Washington-Baltimore Metropolitan Statistical Area for all-urban consumers published by the Department of Labor, or any successor index, as of the close of the 12-month period ending on July 31 of such calendar year.
(3) “CPI” means the “Consumer Price Index-all items CPIU (1996=100) Washington-Baltimore, DC-MD-VA-WV,” or any successor index, as published by the United States Department of Labor, Bureau of Labor Statistics, or any successor agency.
(4) “Maintenance Agreement” means a Waterfront Park Maintenance and Programming Agreement by and among the District of Columbia, Forest City SEFC, LLC, and the Capitol Riverfront Business Improvement District.
(5) “Project Developer” means Forest City SEFC, LLC, a District of Columbia limited liability company, its successors, or assigns.
(6) “Sales tax revenue” means the revenue resulting from the imposition of the tax under Chapters 20 and 22 of Title 47, including penalty and interest charges, exclusive of the portion thereof required to be deposited in the Washington Convention Center Fund established pursuant to § 10-1202.08.
(7) “Waterfront Park” means the approximately 5 acres located south of Water Street, S.E., between 2nd Street, S.E., and 4th Street, S.E., that are to be constructed for use as a public park.
(8) “Waterfront Park Benefit District” means the special assessment district established by § 47-895.22.
(9) “Waterfront Park Retail Area” means the real property known for tax and assessment purposes as Lots 803, 804, 805, and 806, Square 771.
(10) “Waterfront Park Special Assessment” means the special assessment imposed by § 47-895.23.