§ 2–1226.01. Implementation of the Framework Plan.
(a) For all projects within the Anacostia Waterfront Development Zone, the Mayor shall:
(1) Implement, induce, assist, facilitate, and coordinate implementation of the Anacostia Waterfront Framework Plan, dated November 2003, as amended or supplemented (“Framework Plan”), and any small area plans within the Anacostia Waterfront Development Zone approved by the Council;
(2) Induce, assist, and facilitate efforts to improve the environmental integrity of waterways within the Anacostia Waterfront Development Zone; and
(3) Exercise regional leadership for the restoration of the Anacostia River.
(b) The Mayor may amend or supplement the Framework Plan; provided, that a proposed amendment or supplement shall be:
(1) Made available by the Mayor to the public for a 30-day period of public review and comment; and
(2) Submitted to the Council for a 60-day period of review, excluding days of Council recess, along with a proposed resolution to approve the proposed amendment or supplement. If the Council does not approve or disapprove the proposed resolution within the 60-day period, the proposed amendment or supplement shall be deemed disapproved.