§ 2–218.53. Agency reporting requirements.
(a) Each agency shall submit a quarterly report to the Department within 30 days after the end of each quarter, except for the 4th quarter report. The 4th quarter and annual report shall be submitted together. When submitting a quarterly report, the agency shall list each expenditure as it appears in the general ledger from the expendable budget of the agency during the quarter. For each expenditure, the report shall include:
(1) The name of the vendor from which the goods or services were purchased;
(2) The vendor identification number;
(3) A description of the goods or services provided;
(4) Whether the vendor was a small or certified small business enterprise;
(5) The funding source for the expenditure (local, federal, capital, or other);
(6) The date of the expenditure;
(7) The dollar amount of the expenditure; and
(8) The percentage of the agency's total dollar amount of expenditures in the quarter to all small business enterprises and certified business enterprises.
(a-1) In addition to the report of prime contracting activity required by subsection (a) of this section, each agency shall also submit to the Department within 30 days of the end of each quarter, a report on a contract basis of payments made by beneficiaries to subcontractors that are certified business enterprises and such payments shall be reported against the amounts included in the approved detailed certified business enterprise subcontracting plan.
(b) Each agency shall submit to the Department, within 30 days of the issuance of the Comprehensive Annual Financial Report, an annual report listing each expenditure as it appears in the general ledger from the expendable budget of the agency during the fiscal year which shall include:
(1) The information required to be included in the quarterly reports (with calculations for the fiscal year);
(2) A description of the activities the agency engaged in, including the programs required by this part, to achieve the goals set forth in § 2-218.41; and
(3) A description of any changes the agency intends to make during the succeeding fiscal year to the activities it engages in to achieve the goals set forth in § 2-218.41.
(c) The Department shall monitor agency compliance with the reporting requirements of this section.
(e) The Department shall review the annual report of an agency to determine whether the planned activities of the agency for the succeeding fiscal year are likely to enable the agency to achieve the goals set forth in § 2-218.41. The Department shall make recommendations on activities the agency should engage in to meet or exceed the goals set forth in § 2-218.41. The Department’s recommendations shall be submitted to the agency and the Council within 30 days of the agency’s annual report submission.