§ 2–555. Permanent supplements to the District of Columbia Municipal Regulations.
(a) The Mayor shall:
(1) Make available, by May 1, 2001, a complete and current version of the District of Columbia Municipal Regulations (“DCMR”), with all sections compiled by subject matter, and an index to the sections;
(2) Publish, no later than 60 days after the beginning of each fiscal year, a cumulative supplement to the DCMR containing all newly promulgated DCMR provisions as of the first of the fiscal year;
(3) Provide a summary statement at the beginning of all newly promulgated regulations;
(4) Make available through the Internet, by January 1, 2002, an electronic version of the official text of the DCMR, with all sections compiled by subject matter, and an index to the sections, integrating all newly promulgated DCMR provisions since the last version; and
(5) Update the electronic version of the official text of the DCMR prior to the effective date of any newly promulgated DCMR provisions, integrating the newly promulgated DCMR provisions since the last version.
(b) The Mayor may enter into an agreement with private contractors of database services to offer the DCMR in an electronic version.