§ 26–1014. Maintenance of records.
(a) Each licensee, shall make, keep and preserve the following books, accounts and other records for a period of 3 years:
(1) A record of each payment instrument sold;
(2) A general ledger containing all assets, liability, capital, income and expense accounts, which general ledger shall be posted at least monthly;
(3) Settlement sheets received from authorized delegates;
(4) Bank statements and bank reconciliation records;
(5) Records of outstanding payment instruments;
(6) Records of each payment instrument paid within the 3 year period;
(7) A list of the names and addresses of all of the licensee’s authorized delegates; and
(8) Records it is required to maintain pursuant to 31 C.F.R. Part 103.
(b) Maintenance of such documents as are required by this section in a photographic, electronic, or other similar form shall constitute compliance with this section.
(c) Records may be maintained at a location other than within the District of Columbia so long as they are made accessible to the Superintendent [Commissioner] within 7 days of written notice by the Superintendent [Commissioner].