Code of the District of Columbia

§ 30–201.03. Short-term rental license application.

A host applying for a short-term rental license endorsement shall:

(1) Provide evidence that he or she complies with the requirements of § 30-201.02;

(2) If the short-term rental is on property within a condominium, cooperative, or homeowner association, provide proof that the condominium, cooperative, or homeowner association permits the operation of a short-term rental;

(3) State the number of, and describe, the short-term rentals to be provided by the host on the property; and

(4) Pay the license fee, which shall be determined by the Mayor by rulemaking; provided, that the fee for a "Short-Term Rental" endorsement and "Short-Term Rental: Vacation Rental" endorsement shall be the same.