§ 32–1608. Anti-displacement.
Participants in training activities funded pursuant to § 32-1607 shall not be assigned or placed to work for any employer or worksite where:
(1) Any other individual is laid off from the same or substantially equivalent job;
(2) An employer has terminated a regular employee and filled the vacancy with a participant;
(3) An employer has caused an involuntary reduction in the workforce and filled the vacancy with a participant;
(4) An employer has caused an involuntary reduction below full-time hours of any employee in the same or substantially equivalent job;
(5) An employer has caused an involuntary reduction in wages or employment benefits;
(6) Placement of a recipient will violate an existing collective bargaining agreement, unless the labor organization and the employer provide a written concurrence;
(7) The job is created in a promotional line that will infringe in any way upon the promotional opportunities of currently employed individuals;
(8) The placement is the equivalent of filling an established unfilled position vacancy, or is the equivalent of performing a job that is substantially similar to the vacant position, unless the participant is given a bona fide opportunity to apply for the position as an unsubsidized employee after 18 weeks of satisfactory service in the position; or
(9) There is a hiring freeze for positions that are the same or substantially similar to the position performed by the participants.