§ 32–1693.07. Program performance and reporting.
*NOTE: This section was created by emergency legislation with identical permanent legislation that will become effective in December, 2021.*
(a) At the termination of each semester, the University shall furnish to the WIC a statement of:
(1) The disaggregated number of Program participants by course who, during that semester, participated in each Program course;
(2) The total number of Program training course enrollments attributable to the Program participants identified pursuant to paragraph (1) of this subsection;
(3) The disaggregated number of Program participants included in the response to paragraph (1) of this subsection who successfully completed each Program training course and who dropped out or otherwise did not complete the Program training course in which the program participant had enrolled;
(4) The disaggregated number, by occupational credential, of Program participants who successfully secured a nursing care occupation credential; and
(5) The total number of Program participants who successfully secured employment in a nursing care occupation and average starting wage.
(b) At the end of each fiscal year, the University shall furnish to the WIC a written accounting, for the previous year, of the monthly stipends dispersed, number of Program participants who received monthly stipends, average amount of stipend per Program participant, and the approved purposes for the monthly stipends.
(c) At the middle and end of the grant award cycle, each direct care worker training grantee shall furnish to the WIC a report on Program participant outcomes pertaining to recruitment, enrollment, completion, credential attainment, employment average starting wage, and retention of employment at 6 months and one year.
(d) The WIC shall:
(1) Use common performance measures outlined in section 116 of WIOA (29 U.S.C. § 3141), to track the performance of the Program training providers;
(2) Report on the performance of the Program as required by § 32-1622; and
(3) No later than September 30, 2022, and by September 30 annually thereafter, furnish a report to the Mayor and the Council of the District of Columbia, which shall include:
(A) The data received pursuant subsections (a), (b), and (c) of this section;
(B) A narrative analysis on the effectiveness of the Program at increasing the number of District residents in nursing care occupations; and
(C) Recommendations on the expansion or extension of the Program beyond the terms of this subchapter, including any additional budgetary needs.