§ 38–2661.13. Duties of the Commission.
The Commission shall:
(1) Oversee the functions and operations of the DCSAA;
(2) Recommend changes to and annually approve the DCSAA handbook;
(3) Establish athletic appeals panels pursuant to § 38-2661.14 and issue the final decisions of such panels;
(4) Advise the Mayor, OSSE, and the Council on matters related to interscholastic athletics in the District and recommend rules to regulate interscholastic athletics programs and competitions; and
(5) Take actions necessary and consistent with the laws of the District to implement its duties under this section.