§ 38–352. Qualifications.
The Ombudsman shall:
(1) Be appointed without regard to party affiliation;
(2) Be appointed on the basis of integrity;
(3) Possess a demonstrated ability to analyze issues and matters of law, administration, and policy;
(4) Possess experience in the field of social work, counseling, mediation, law, policy, or public administration or auditing, accounting, or other investigative field; and
(5) Have management experience that demonstrates an ability to hire and supervise qualified staff.