§ 38–841.07. Title IX athletic equity strategic plans.
By August 1, 2016, and every 5 years thereafter, DCSAA shall develop a 5-year strategic plan to encourage and ensure gender equity in compliance with Title IX in public and public charter high schools. The plan shall include:
(1) Data submitted to the DCSAA under this chapter for the prior 5 years;
(2) A listing of schools by gender participation gap by greatest to least, to be measured by the difference between the percentage of enrolled students who are girls and the percentage of total athletic opportunities, measured as spots on teams, provided to girls;
(3) A description of athletic funding, by school;
(4) A strategy for ensuring athletic gender equity;
(5) An account of the District’s high school student-athlete graduation rates, college attendance rates, and college athletic scholarship acceptance rates by gender, as available; and
(6) A survey of best practices from other national membership organizations, states, municipalities, and local community-based organizations.