§ 4–1302.02. Information to be retained.
(a) There shall be retained in the Child Protection Register the following information concerning each substantiated and inconclusive report:
(1) The recipient of the report, the date and the time of the receipt of the report;
(2) The information required in the report pursuant to § 4-1321.03;
(3) The census tract and ward in which the child lives and other demographic information concerning the incident referred to in the report;
(4) The agencies to which the report was referred and the date and the time of the referral;
(5) The agency or agencies making the initial investigation, the summary of the results of the initial investigation and the dates and the times the investigations were begun and terminated;
(6) The agency or agencies making the social investigation, the summary of the results of the social investigation, the dates and the times said investigation was begun and terminated, the services offered and when they were offered;
(7) The agency or agencies to which the referrals were made and the services requested, with the dates of the opening and the closing of the case;
(8) The placements of the child and the dates of each placement;
(9) Court actions concerning the child and the dates thereof; and
(10) The date the case was closed.
(b) There may be retained in the Child Protection Register other information required for research, planning, evaluation and management purposes pursuant to rules adopted according to § 2-501 et seq.
(d) The staff which maintains the Child Protection Register shall review all open cases every 6 months to assure that information in said Register is current and shall request updated information from the appropriate agencies as indicated.
(e) The public agencies responsible for receiving reports, making investigations and providing or securing case management shall be responsible for supplying the information required under this section to the Child Protection Register on a timely basis.