§ 42–2063. Membership.
(a) The composition of the Task Force shall be as follows:
(1) Three residents, each of whom is currently a board member of an LEC in the District; provided, that no 2 residents shall be from the board of the same LEC.
(2) One representative from a community-based organization that provides training, counseling, and client advocacy services to low- to moderate-income residents.
(3) One representative from a property management company that manages cooperatives in the District.
(4) One representative from a development company that develops cooperatives in the District.
(5) One representative from a financial entity that specializes in the financing of LECs.
(6) One attorney with experience working with LECs.
(7) One individual who has conducted significant research on LECs in the District and elsewhere in the United States.
(8) Other representatives appointed by the Chairperson of the Committee on Housing and Neighborhood Revitalization.
(9) One representative from the Department of Housing and Community Development.
(10) One representative from the District of Columbia Housing Finance Agency.
(b) The Chairperson of the Council Committee on Housing and Neighborhood Revitalization shall appoint the:
(1) Chair of the Task Force; and
(2) Task Force representatives designated in subsection (a)(1) through (8) of this section.
(c) The members of the Task Force shall serve without compensation and shall either reside or work in the District.
(d) Meetings of the Task Force shall be open to the public.
(e) The Department of Housing and Community Development shall provide administrative support to the Task Force.