§ 44–1051.04. Application for initial license.
A nurse staffing agency shall submit to the Department, as part of the agency’s initial application for licensure:
(1) The business name of the agency;
(2) The addresses of the agency’s registered business office, operations headquarters, and District of Columbia operations headquarters;
(3) The telephone numbers of all offices listed in paragraph (2) of this subsection;
(4) If the agency is a corporate entity, the entity’s Certificate of Good Standing as a corporation;
(5) The name of the agency’s responsible party;
(6) Any other information necessary to ensure compliance with the provisions of this chapter, as established by regulation; and
(7) The initial licensure fee as established by regulation.