§ 44–532.04. Refusal to Issue or Renew License; Revocation or Suspension.
The Mayor may refuse to issue, or to renew, or may revoke or suspend, the license of a center for any of the following reasons:
(1) Violation of any provision of this subchapter;
(2) Knowingly furnishing false or misleading information to the Mayor, or failure to furnish information requested;
(3) Knowingly furnishing false, misleading or fraudulent information regarding the center to the public;
(4) Imminent danger to public health or welfare;
(5) Failure to maintain acceptable standards of cleanliness and sanitation required of surgical units.