§ 48–702. Prohibitions.
No person shall:
(1) Manufacture, distribute, or wholesale any drug in the District of Columbia (“District”) unless the person holds a license or registration as required by this chapter issued by the Mayor to manufacture, distribute, or wholesale drugs;
(2) Manufacture, distribute, or wholesale in the District, any drug that is adulterated, misbranded, or otherwise unfit for use;
(3) Engage in manufacturing activities under a license issued pursuant to this chapter unless performed under the personal and immediate supervision of a pharmacist licensed by the District of Columbia or by an individual certified by the Mayor as having scientific or technical training or experience to perform the duties required to ensure that the licensed activity is conducted in a manner that will protect the public health and safety;
(4) Display, cause, permit to be displayed, or possess a cancelled, revoked, suspended, fictitious, or fraudulently altered license to manufacture, distribute, or wholesale drugs;
(5) Lend or transfer a license to manufacture, distribute, or wholesale drugs;
(6) Fail or refuse to surrender to the Mayor a license to manufacture, distribute, or wholesale a drug, if the license has been suspended, revoked, or cancelled, or if the manufacture, distribution, or wholesale activity has terminated;
(7) Permit an unlawful use of a license;
(8) Misrepresent or fail to state a material fact to the Mayor with respect to a license application or a licensee’s activities;
(9) Falsely represent to any person that he or she is licensed;
(10) Obtain a drug unless the drug is obtained legally from a legally authorized manufacturer, distributor, or wholesaler; or
(11) Violate any provision of this chapter, rules issued pursuant to this chapter, or any applicable federal or District law.