§ 50–2201.03b. Regulations for shared fleet devices.
(1) Terms and conditions for a SFD permit;
(2) An application process for obtaining a SFD permit;
(3) A process by which a permit may be revoked if the permitted operator does not comply with the terms and conditions of the SFD permit, § 50-2201.03c, or regulations issued pursuant to this section;
(4) The term for which a SFD permit lasts before requiring renewal;
(5) Penalties and fines for violations of the terms and conditions of the SFD permit, § 50-2201.03c, or regulations issued pursuant to this section;
(6) The number of shared fleet devices each permitted operator may operate in the public right-of-way;
(7) The process a permitted operator shall follow and the criteria a permitted operator shall meet, including an explanation of how each criterion is weighted, in order to increase its fleet size;
(8) Insurance requirements for permitted operators, which:
(A) Shall include liability insurance in an amount not less than $1 million per incident, that each permitted operator shall carry; and
(B) May include a required minimum aggregate amount of liability insurance; and
(9) The amount of the performance bond permitted operators shall provide to operate in the District.