§ 50–921.13. The District Department of Transportation Enterprise Fund for Transportation Initiatives.
(a) There is established as a nonlapsing fund the District Department of Transportation Enterprise Fund for Transportation Initiatives (“Fund”), which shall be administered by the Director of the District Department of Transportation and which shall be used by the District Department of Transportation to pay for goods, services, property, capital improvements, or for any other permitted purpose as authorized by §§ 50-921.02(f) and 50-921.04 and to pay into the Highway Trust Fund.
(b) All revenue from the following shall be deposited into the Fund, beginning October 1, 2011:
(1) Fines from the enforcement of truck safety and size, weight, and noise regulations;
(2) Advertisements on multispace parking meter receipts;
(4) Public inconvenience fees, described in 24 DCMR § 225.1(c);
(5) Fees related to car sharing after the first $270,000 in revenue per fiscal year.
(6) Loading zone management program revenue, including:
(A) The commercial permit parking pass revenue;
(B) Commercial permit parking fees;
(C) Other related citations and fines;
(7) Any other revenues, including grants or gifts, as may from time-to-time be dedicated to the Fund; and
(8) Matching funds from private nonprofit organizations for the 5310 Program pursuant to § 50-921.02(f).
(c) All funds deposited into the Fund, and any interest earned on those funds, shall not revert to the unrestricted fund balance of the General Fund of the District of Columbia at the end of a fiscal year, or at any other time, but shall be continually available for the uses and purposes set forth in subsection (a) of this section without regard to fiscal year limitation, subject to authorization by Congress.